How to get started!
Anyone may become a member at Community Access Television. Individual and organizational memberships are available based on residency and subscription status with Spectrum forumly Time Warner Cable.
In order to have access to TV production resources and training, a person must become a CAT member by:
- Attending one of our monthly orientation sessions;
- Showing a current driver's license or other photo ID for residency in the City of Erie is required and showing a current Time Warner Cable bill is necessary for membership discounts.
- Signing a membership application (if under the age of 18, a parent, guardian, teacher or principal must attend orientation with you and sign your membership application);
- Paying the current membership fee;
- Taking one or more classes leading to certification on equipment.